10 Years Dental Products Supplier - Free Shipping for Australia and Worldwide. No Minimum Order Limited.
Home Dental Answers I qualify for migrating to Australia ?
I qualify for migrating to Australia ?

Anz company for 225412 sales representatives (medical and pharmaceutical products), provide the job description as follows: on behalf of the company sales of medical, dental and veterinary equipment and supplies, and dental equipment sales of pharmaceutical products.
You also need to realize that careers are only in CSOL (not SOL), so you also need an employer or state sponsor. No state is willing to sponsor the dental education supplies profession, which means you need a qualified employer. You must be sponsored before you apply for a visa. For a permanent employer-sponsored visa, you will have a positive skill assessment that requires a relevant college degree plus at least one year of experience. If you have five or more years of experience, but without a degree, you can only apply for a temporary 457 employer visa.